[VACANCY] Sales Consultant Position
The purpose of this role is to execute on an approved and targeted sales plan and to build relationships between clients and Global Business Solutions in JHB, by both being able to leverage colleagues and to drive individual performance. To actively seek, acquire, engage and retain clients in order to build sustainable revenue for JHB branch. The successful incumbent is required to engage with clients, operations and suppliers to ensure that the value chain is effectively co-ordinated and delivered with excellence. All forms of direct sales are front and centre to this position, and the incumbent will be provided with the necessary technical human capital and labour law capacitation to dispose of these responsibilities in this high-pressure environment.
- Implement sales strategies, campaigns and plans for the JHB region to meet organizational objectives and particularly sales budgets
- Coordinating sales and related efforts as part of the sales team for both public and in-house training courses in the JHB region and to ensure that clients feel valued and will regard the organisation as their provider of choice for future training interventions
- Conduct advertising and promotional activities to increase the number of delegates for our public courses and in-house (in collaboration with the Marketing Manager).
- Expand the organisation’s customer base in the JHB region through own efforts as well as that of the team members
- Influence the client decision-making process and engage in direct sales with clients
- Make full use of the CRM and related systems, processes and people
- Conduct effective client needs analysis to package service offerings to maximise client revenues
- Attend to related administration and data capture
- Proactively seek to establish and maintain collaborative,cross-functional relationships and strategic alliance partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to strengthen strategic synergies, good co-operative working relations, and the Global Business Solutions brand.
- Establish and consolidate good interpersonal relationships by seeking alternative opinions and perspectives, listening to others and objectively considering conflicting views.
- Display open-mindedness to the ideas of others and is willing to initiate and experiment with ideas and concepts
- Constantly challenges paradigms by seeking alternative ways to view and define problems.
- Display ability to view situations from multiple perspectives and brainstorm multiple approaches/solutions.
- Ensure relevance by targeting important areas for innovation
- Develop or introduce content in respect of various communications to clients including mailing and projects
- Continually source new clients
- Ensure Quote protocols are followed to ensure optimum prices
- Ensure all promotional material has been approved
- Source venues and facilitators for public and in-house workshops and liaise proactively with them to ensure coordinated and excellent service delivery
- Manage social media sites as agreed, (in collaboration with the Marketing Manager)
- Keep accurate records of clients and related data
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in sales in the human capital consulting/management essential
- Industry sales/customer service and HR/IR related industry experience
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in MS Office Skills (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality Orientation
- Persuasiveness; Commercial Awareness; Creativity and Innovation
- Action Orientation
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Resilience; Flexibility
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Ability to Liaise at senior level
- Desire to achieve
- Enthusiastic; Proactive; Creative
- Ability to interact and influence at a senior level
Staffing industry/sector knowledge is advantageous
Please forward your CV and cover letter to John Botha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 17:00 on Wednesday, 5 December 2018.