[VACANCY] SALES ADMINISTRATOR
We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Administrator, to be based in our East London (RSA) office
We are looking for a self-starter who is able to work effectively in an open-plan office environment and can provide pro-active, hands-on support to our sales team. The right individual must be able to work independently, without constant supervision.
He or she must be skilled in both MS Excel and MS Word. They will need to have a good command of the English language (both written and spoken) to communicate with clients at all levels. Owing to the nature of the work, there may be a request for work to be done in the early mornings or late afternoons. The ideal candidate will have their own vehicle and a valid drivers licence.
Key Performance Areas
- Receiving and processing delegate registrations
- Invoicing and debt collection
- Planning and coordinating training interventions
- Printing and binding training materials
- Coordinating venues and facilitator travel arrangements
- Capturing learner information and printing certificates
- Processing learner feedback
Please forward your CV and introductory e-mail to email@example.com or call Janine at 043 721 1030.
The position is available immediately. Applications close on Wednesday 30 May 2018.