Employment Law Conference 2018
EMPLOYMENT LAW CONFERENCE 2018
In the marketplace of the 21st century, traditional employment is evolving.
Current South African labour legislation needs to respond to this changing environment and the myriad of employment relationships to continue to ensure that both employer and employee are protected and engaged in best practice.
Join Global Business Solutions, and a host of experts, at our Employment Law Conference on 8 March 2018 as we
get to grips with the reality of a future that is upon us.
We have a stellar line-up of expert panelists who will discuss what we anticipate business environments will look like in the future, the South African labour law landscape as well as the economic climate South Africa finds itself in.
- Advocate Anton Myburgh SC: Pre-eminent South African labour law senior counsel. (Follow this link to view his biography.)
- Prof. Matthew Lester: Professor (Tax) at Rhodes University. (Read his biography here.)
- Thembi Chagonda: Managing Director of Global Business Solutions. (Follow this link to read more about her.)
- Chris Darroll, Founder and Chief Executive of Small Business Project (SBP) (Click here to read more.)
- Jonathan Goldberg, CEO of Global Business Solutions. Read more about him here.
- Peter Ndoro: prime time news producer and broadcast journalist who will be the MC. Follow this link to read his biography.
- Doris Viljoen, who is a futurist at the University of Stellenbosch and will be unpacking what the future workplace entails.
- Adv. Tanya Venter who is the CEO CEO of Tokiso Dispute Settlement (Pty) Ltd.