Annual Employment Conference 2019
ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT CONFERENCE 2019
The dynamic and evolving employment landscape in South Africa poses unique challenges to business leaders.
The need to stay informed and plan effectively is crucial to the survival of any organisation, along with the ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing labour environments and legislative amendments.
Empower yourself and Future-proof your organisation against the challenges of South Africa’s evolving employment landscape.
Join Global Business Solutions, and a host of experts, on 13 March 2019 to discover, discuss and debate innovative ways to FUTURE-PROOF your organisation.
Our list of experts at the 2019 Annual Employment Conference includes:
- Peter Ndoro – MC and Panel Facilitator
- Dion Chang – Business and Foresight Strategist and Founder of Flux Trends
- Dawie Roodt – Director and Chief Economist of Efficient Group
- Thembi Chagonda – MD of Global Business Solutions and Employment Equity Commissioner
- Haroon Bhorat – Professor of Economics and Director of the Development Policy Research Unit at the University of Cape Town
- Adv. Tanya Venter – CEO of Tokiso Dispute Settlement
- Jonathan Goldberg – CEO of Global Business Solutions
- Annetjie Moore – Head HR Audit SABPP
- Darren Graham – Director of Joint Prosperity
- Craig Kirchmann – Director of Kirchmanns Incorporated